From lukov with love Pdf Link:
About the Book:
Jasmine Santos would undoubtedly choose a four-letter word to sum up the previous few years of her life if someone were to ask her to.She knows her chance to participate in figure skating is closing after seventeen years—and numerous broken bones and broken promises.Jasmine may have to change her mind about everything when the opportunity of a lifetime is presented by the conceited moron she has spent the last ten years fantasising about ramming into the path of an oncoming bus.Ivan Lukov among others.
About the Author:
Mariana is a #1 best-selling author on Amazon and has been featured in the New York Times, USA Today, and seven other publications in 2016. Her novel The Wall of Winnipeg and Me was the number one overall best seller on Amazon, as well as being nominated for the 2016 Goodreads Choice Award and appearing on Amazon’s list of the best romance books of 2016. Watch for It was picked as a 2017 Goodreads Choice Award nominee in the Romance category and hit #2 on the Amazon Overall Best Seller list while remaining in the top 100 for six weeks. A top 10 overall best seller on Amazon, Dear Aaron spent six weeks in the top 100.
In addition to being a finalist for the 2018 Goodreads Choice Awards in the romance category, From Lukov with Love was one of the top 10 overall best sellers on Amazon. The book Luna and the Lie rose to the position of #1 on Amazon.com. The Best Thing was a 2019 Goodreads Choice Award contender for romance and ranked among the top 10 best sellers on Amazon overall. Hands Down, her most recent book, was also one of Amazon’s top 10 best sellers overall.
Mariana Zapata started penning love stories as soon as she could spell. She definitely shouldn’t disclose that before she was old enough to really comprehend what it meant when a man flipped up a woman’s skirt, she began smuggling romance novels off her aunt’s bookcases. (Never tell her mother.)
Mariana, a native of Texas, resides in a small Colorado town with her husband and their two devoted (and shrewdly scheming) Great Danes, Dorian and Kaiser. She reads when she isn’t pretending to write. She is frequently found making fairly appetising experiments in the kitchen burnt or making jokes about her family.
Description of the Novel:
- The story of 26-year-old Jasmine Santos, who is nearing the conclusion of her skating career, is found in “From Lukov with Love.” Retirement was approaching when she was dumped by her former skating partner and had to take a year off.
- That is, until Ivan Lukov, 29, decided he needed a new partner and offered Jasmine the position. Ivan and Jasmine have been at each other’s necks for as long as they can remember, which is the only problem. Jasmine’s skating career might be saved by this alliance, but can she come to trust the man she’s quarrelled with for so long?
- The slowburn was authentic, just like the rest of Mariana Zapata’s writings. Compared to other books by this author I’ve read, I thought this one started out a little slowly, but once it got going, it was a train you couldn’t stop.
- I adore how Jasmine and Ivan’s relationship evolved throughout the course of this novel. Ivan, like the other MZ guys, was not exactly what he seemed.
- I enjoyed discovering all the little details about him with Jasmine and watching her struggle to understand how this Ivan could possibly be the person she had loathed for so long.
- Jasmine was also a great character; her family dynamic brought an interesting dimension to the plot.